|1. The Bible teaches that love for one another as Jesus loves the believer manifests our discipleship, proves our love for God, and symbolizes our authority as New Testament Churches. Love is, therefore, the great commandment of the LORD Jesus Christ upon which all others are dependent (Matthew 22:35-40; John 13:34-35; John 15:12; 1 John 4:7-21; 1 John 5:1-3; Revelation 2:4-5).
2. The Bible teaches the plenary verbal inspiration and inerrancy of the whole Bible as originally written, and that the Bible is the all-sufficient rule of faith and practice (Psalm 119:160; Luke 1:1-4; 2 Timothy 3:16, 17; 2 Peter 1:21 & 3:15-16).
3. The Bible teaches that God is personal and triune: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, equal in Divine Perfection (Matthew 28:19; John 1:1-14; John 10:30; John 14:6-9, 16-26).
4. The Bible teaches that God is the creator of all things and by Him all things consist. (Genesis 1, 2; Colossians 1:16-17; Hebrews 11:3).
5. The Bible teaches that Satan is a fallen angel, the archenemy of God and man, the unholy god of this world, and that his destiny is the eternal lake of fire (Isaiah 14:12-15; Ezekiel 28:11-19; Matthew 25:41; 2 Corinthians 4:4; Ephesians 6:10-17; Revelation 20:10).
6. The Bible teaches the virgin birth and sinless humanity of Jesus Christ (Matthew 1:18-20; 2 Corinthians 5:21; 1 Peter 2:22).
7. The Bible teaches the Deity of Jesus Christ (John 1:1, 14; John 10:30;
2 Corinthians 5:19).
8. The Bible teaches that the Holy Spirit is the divine Administrator for Jesus Christ in His churches (Luke 24:49; John 14:16, 17; Acts 1:4, 5, 8; Acts 2:1-4).
9. The Bible teaches that miraculous spiritual gifts were done away when the Bible was completed, and that the abiding spiritual gifts are faith, hope and love (1 Corinthians chapters 12-14).
10. The Bible teaches that man was created in the image of God and lived in innocency until he fell by voluntary transgression from his sinless state, the result being that all mankind are sinners (Genesis 1:26; Genesis 3:6-24; Romans 5:12,19).
11. The Bible teaches that the suffering and death of Jesus Christ was substitutionary for all mankind, and is efficacious only to those who believe (Isaiah 53:6; Hebrew 2:9; 1 Peter 2:24; 1Peter 3:18; 2 Peter 3:9; 1 John 2:2).
12. The Bible teaches the bodily resurrection and ascension of Christ and the bodily resurrection of His saints (Matthew 28:1-7; Acts 1:9-11; 1 Corinthians 15:42-58; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18).
13. The Bible teaches the pre-millennial, personal, bodily return of Christ as the crowning event of the Gentile age. This event will include the resurrection of the righteous, and the Millennium will be followed by the resurrection of the unrighteous unto eternal punishment in the lake of fire (John 14:1-6; 1 Thessalonians 4:13‑18; 2 Thessalonians 2:8; Revelation 19; Revelation 20:4-6; Revelation 20:11-15; Revelation 21:8).
14. The Bible teaches that the depraved alien sinner is saved wholly by grace through faith in Jesus Christ, and the requisites to regeneration are repentance toward God and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ (Luke 13:3,5; John 3:16,18; Acts 20:21; Romans 6:23; Ephesians 2:8,9), and that the Holy Spirit convicts sinners, regenerates, seals, secures, and indwells every believer (John 3:6; John 16:8,9; Romans 8:9-11; 1 Corinthians 6:19-20; Ephesians 4:30; Titus 3:5).
15. The Bible teaches that all who trust Jesus Christ for salvation are eternally secure in Him and shall not perish (John 3:36; John 5:24; John 10:27-30; Romans 8:35-39; Hebrews 10:39; 1 Peter 1:5).
16. The Bible teaches that God deals with believers as His children, that He chastises the disobedient, and that he rewards the obedient (Matthew 16:27; Matthew 25:14-23; John 1:12; Hebrews 12:5-11; 2 John 8; Revelation 22:12).
17. The Bible teaches that Jesus Christ established His church during His ministry on earth and that it is always a local, visible assembly of scripturally baptized believers in covenant relationship to carry out the Commission of the Lord Jesus Christ, and each church is an independent, self-governing body, and no other ecclesiastical body may exercise authority over it. The Bible further teaches that Jesus Christ gave the Great Commission to the New Testament churches only, and that He promised the perpetuity of His churches (Matthew 4:18-22; Matthew 16:18; Matthew 18:15-18; Matthew 28:19, 20; Mark 1:14-20; John 1:35-51; Ephesians 3:21).
18. The Bible teaches that there are two pictorial ordinances in the Lord’s churches: Baptism and the Lord’s Supper. Scriptural baptism is the immersion of a penitent believer in water, administered by the authority of a New Testament church in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. The Lord’s Supper is a memorial ordinance, restricted to the members of the church observing the ordinance (Matthew 28:19-20; Acts 8:12, 38; Romans 6:4; 1 Corinthians 5:11‑13; 1 Corinthians 11:1-2, 17-34).
19. The Bible teaches that there are two divinely appointed offices in a church, pastors and deacons, to be filled by men whose qualifications are set forth in Titus and Timothy. (1Timothy 3:1-13; Titus 1:5-9).
20. The Bible teaches that Jesus Christ gave the Great Commission to New Testament churches only, therefore all associations, fellowships, and committees are servants of and under control of the churches, because His churches are the only entities on earth with kingdom authority (Matthew 16:13-20 & 28:16-20).
21. The Bible teaches the separation of church and state, but that civil government is ordained of God and citizens should be subject to these governments and their representatives unless the laws and regulations of civil government run contrary to the Holy Scriptures; however, this does not preclude the recognition of God in our government or praying to God for those in governmental offices (Matthew 22:21; Acts 5:29; Romans 13:1-7; 1Timothy 2:1-4; 1 Peter 2:13-15).
22. The Bible teaches that marriage is between one man and one woman and that any sexual activity outside the sacred bonds of marriage is fornication or adultery; and, it further teaches that sodomy, homosexuality or bestiality is sexual perversion and is an abomination before God (Genesis 1:26-27 & 2:21-25; Ephesians 5:21-33; 1 Corinthians 7:1-3; Genesis 19:1-11; Leviticus 18:22-30; Romans 1:21-27; Jude 7).